Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A long day over…

So today was ridiculous. Let me just say I’m not dumb but today that could have been tested…

So our garage door has been acting weird since yesterday afternoon, I came home and put the door up and it went back down….on it’s own. Then when I finally got it to go down it went up on it’s own…I checked the ground sensor I check the stripping, E looked at it can’t tell what’s wrong.

So I had planned to make a maintience call this afternoon, however I had a few errands to run….so I put the door up get in the car and go to back out…the door starts going down. That’s right I back into the door. Luckily it’s just a little dent in the door and the maintience man will be here tomorrow.

I get to firestone and find out there is a screw in my tire. So it’s the screw not the constant flux from freezing to 80 that is causing the PSI to be wacky.

Then I painted a cookie jar….more about that later.

Thank you for the feed back about the changes!!!

Which peach color is hard to read? Is it the color I’m using for the titles, headers etc or is the color I used for the last post?

I don’t use google reader, so I’m not sure how that works. I usually just go to people pages, since my background is now dark brown I tried to pick a contrast. Just let me know and I can work something out.

1 comment:

  1. This color is much easier to read in GR. Because it is a white background, the lighter colors don't show up. This yellow is bolder, so it is perfect. My eyes say thank you :)

    ReplyDelete