So things have been very crazy around the Bierschenk household lately.
I got a job! I’m working for the Air Force at the Child Development Center as a camp counselor and boy do those kids keep me busy!!
Everyday I basically get to play with school aged kids from 7 am until 4pm. And it’s the best time I’ve had!
I did have another interview with a local high school but didn’t get the job…womp womp.
But I’m having fun! Now we’re just counting down the days until we get to head back to Texas for the family reunion!! Any day now!! :)
Oh and I wanted to say thank you to Ashley over at Alot of Curls and a High&Tight for the Versatile Blogger Award!!!
I’m supposed to say 7 things about myself:
1. I’m a teacher by trade and a couselor by choice :)
2. I live in Colorado Springs
3. I married my College Sweetheart and had a crush on him long before I knew how amazing he was.
4.I drive a jeep, and I love it. I recommend Jeeps to anyone.
5. I have two puppies, Tux and Talley. Tux looks like a cocker spaniel but definately isn’t, Talley is a very hyper pup.
6. I love to cook, but I don’t have the time anymore :(
7. I’m a Texas girl at heart and can’t wait to get back home!!