Monday, April 12, 2010

I need a J- O-B

Hi There,

I need a job. I’m a history teacher, I have a certification from the great state of Texas for grades 8-12!

I graduated from one of the BEST teacher’s colleges in the state of Texas!

I’m enthusiastic, courageous (8-12!!!), outgoing, positive and a team player!

I love working with kids and I’m really looking for that perfect classroom of my own in Colorado Springs.

I’ve applied to districts: 3, 5,8,11 & 12.

And now I’m waiting.

If anyone knows anyone in any of the districts and would like to put in a good word for me, I’d appreciate anything you can help me with!

I’m not desperate I’m just bored with being a stay at home wife… haha

Oh and have you heard about the lady who sent her child back to Russia?

Really?

What? Was? She? Thinking?

1 comment: