Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Candles

I love candles. Some people say they put too many carcinogens into the air, but I’m a sucker for REALLY good smelling things. My favorite probably has to be the baking smells, things that smell like cookies, candies or creamy things.

This isn’t an advertisement, I just wanted to share. Last summer I went to Indiana and visited this huge store, it was like a sam’s club but they only sold home decor and party items. You have to have a membership to get in, I can’t remember the name at the moment but it was something like the card club or something. You get a membership and access to cool stuff.

I picked up a candle by Our Own Candle  Company in Caramel Pecan and I’ve been in love with it ever since! They make soy blend candles, the one I bought was in an old fashion mason jar and is super clean burning, meaning it burns all the wax, all the way down.

I recommend it to anyone who loves candles, and this smell is fantastic I have to say!SAM_0256

http://www.o urowncandlecompany.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info. I am addicted to candles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on the awesome-ness of candles, and specifically the caramel pecan candle. we actually have one in our living room right now (different brand though!). I'd have to say my favorites are the autumn smells! but those are quite similar to alot of the baking ones too!

    ReplyDelete