Monday, February 22, 2010

The Old and the New

SAM_0237 Before

SAM_0312After

He’s such a pretty dog :). I heard from E on Friday, well kinda. I received a few letters in the mail . Basically I know as of the  17th he was alive and well, but still no “go” or affirmation he will graduate. Ohhh patience is a virtue.

I’m working on putting together a graduation outfit. BUt I need, ok I don’t NEED but I would really like to have, a white wool coat. Something like this:

Womens White Slim Short...Alpha Industries Olivia Coat

And since I’m poor I don’t know want to pay $100 for it. I have looked everywhere….Old Navy, GAP, American Eagle, Macy’s, JCPenney, Dillard’s, Sears, Burlington Coat Factory, even Goodwill and Salvation army…but no luck…shouldn’t coats be on sale?? It is February after alll…….

Any suggestions on where to look?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment