Thursday, February 25, 2010

3 More Days, I can do this.

 

“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”- Jeremiah 29:11-13

I am Praying! I am Calling! I am seeking!

I have been praying, and calling and seeking with all my heart for the last few months. You see when something big happened to us, I was scared. I had no idea how to handle change. I didn’t welcome it, because I was scared. When I had finally gotten used to the idea God knew I wasn’t ready. And now he is pointing me in that direction again. I really feel he was preparing my heart to make this choice and to be ok with this choice. We’ll see.  You never know his plans, but he has put one in my heart to ponder and pray over.

In 3 days I get to hear my beloved’s voice. I can’t wait. Just the thought makes me giddy :)! Some days I just can’t believe he is MINE! ALL MINE! I’m praying for him that he is doing well and not down trodden. I always fear he will be discouraged and I pray he isn’t.

I found 2 neat magazines I didn’t know existed!

Life:Beautiful- amazing women’s magazine, filled with recipes, crafts, gift ideas and encouraging writings for the Christian woman. It’s very uplifting.

2…I can’t remember the name. I didn’t buy it today but I will be back. I knew I couldn’t read two magazines at a time I told myself I would be back when it was time to buy a new magazine. It is near the cooking magazines in Barnes and Nobles. It’s a catholic living magazine for mom’s. I think it was Faith & Family. I didn’t know such a thing existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment