Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's gone to the Dogs!

Talley is in that cone, somewhere. She has had mange for the last month and is not getting better. In fact after much medication she is getting worse. And so I had to put a cone on her. I choose this one because she does most of her damage during the night, so I figured putting it on her only at night it should be comfortable enough to sleep in. This was the best option, it's all soft and pillowy. However she doesn't feel the same way I do. She is still laying like that ignoring me, I had to put her on the couch (her normal lazy spot) because she can't jump with it on apparently haha.
Now the little one. He likes to hide. Particularly wherever the clean laundry is being kept, in this case near the kitchen table.



Or last week the corner of the bedroom. What a cute little booger!

No comments:

Post a Comment