Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Heart Has Grown Fonder

So I have been absent from the blogging world for over a month now. I've been following everyone but not really been in the mood to share my life with anyone. The last month has been a hard one. First there was good news and then about two weeks later the bad news started coming and it didn't stop until last week. We are both still reeling, for personal reasons I'm not going to go into details.

Unfortunately it was my first experience with any bad news and no husband there to help. Hopefully I managed gracefully and came out a stronger person. I geuss we won't know until something else happens and trust me I'll avoid that at all costs.

When Eric did come home, chipper and well rested, from the second phase of Ranger school I to lay all this stuff on him. I'm so proud of us! We made it through and didn't kill each other. I am still looking for the positive in all of this. I'm sure it will come around eventually.

One more phase of Ranger school to go!!! So excited and proud of E! He is doing so well and continues to amaze me everyday. I'm one lucky girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment