Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Four down,seventeen to go....

It's only been four days and I am incredibly bored. There is so little to do when Erice isn't around. I find myself watching wayyyyy too much t.v. I can't wait until he calls, I'm hoping, praying and keeping my fingers crossed that he will get the chance to get to a pay phone this weekend. (and hoping he remembers the phone number, you may be laughing but I married a man with a very very bad memory and he has forgotten my phone number before...since we've been married. :) )


And my poor baby dog... :( he has worms. I know this is a completely unappetizing subject so I won't go into detail but let me just say it was like the stomach flu in a puppy. He has 3 different types and is now highly medicated....he is fast asleep on my lap after a quick romp with sister around the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment