Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dear week, please go faster.

This week has been going by pretty slow, I have to say I'm disappointed. I can't wait for Friday to get here!!! I have changed my plans and will be heading home a little earlier than expected but that's a ok with me...especially after hearing people yelling at each other just yards from my bedroom window on Sunday evening....

I have a rant. I think it is rude to invited people to a wedding and then tell them how many people they can or cannot bring. It's not a plated dinner. And no I didn't try to bring 10 people...I requested in a timely manner (like the day after I got my invitation) to bring one extra person. I think they should also consider that people will be unable to come leaving space for other people. It is a holiday weekend after all.

I have all of my things packed and ready to go. E's things are sitting on our bed. My original plan of bringing one suitcase is not going to happen. Since I will in TX for two months and he will only be there for 3 weeks....whew it's just a lot of stuff, especially when you count all the dog stuff.

Gotta keep cleaning!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment