Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Whirlwind!!!

So the last couple weeks have just flown by in a blur! I spent last week in Louisville KY visiting some family. It was a great week! I spent time with my grandma who I don't get to see very much and on top of that I had a visit with each and every aunt and uncle!!! Growing up so far from my extended family it feels funny at first to go back, but once I'm there and things get going full swing it's wonderful! I don't think we get the full benefits of extended family as children, the real value doesn't come until we're adults and can fully understand other people.

Now for the bad parts of the trip. ATLANTA. It was flooded on the way out and flooded on the way in. It took 2 hours to get from the south side to the north side. This STUNK. I was extremely upset. Instead of taking 6.5 hours my trip took 10 hours....yuck!

On the way back I had decided to go through Alabama...this was also a mistake because the highway I was told to take had LIGHTS on it! crazy...again the return trip took 10 hours...gross.

I'm glad to be home but now there are all sorts of things to be done...I geuss I better get on the every growing list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment