Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Woah!

Sorry about the absence! I haven't been blogging very much lately, I don't know just didn't really have the vibe I geuss. Lately things have been sailing along. We are both so ready for our PCS and are just patiently waiting for the end of IOBC.

Speaking of which, things are getting exciting again!!So on the first of Oct. we had the senior spouse social! fun! The theme was a spooky spouse's social which was neat becuase we all got the chance to dress up in a fun costume and socialize a little bit more. The senior spouses were very helpful and so open to answering some questions we all had!



Last weekend E and I attended the Georgia National Fair. Being from TX this was our first "fair" we are used to rodeos which tend to be a little different. It was fun, the best part: of course the food :) smoked turkey legs and roasted corn are, in my opinion, some of the best food ever!
The next couple weeks are going to be pretty busy for us around here. E graduates from IOBC next week, tomorrow the ladies get to see the men in action (for the first time!! all of our other events have been cancelled due to bad weather :( )Friday we have a picnic and on the 29th we are having a thanksgiving celebration at our house before Ranger school ...whew!!! not mention we haven't taken our christmas picture! hahah!
Hopefully I'll be on and posting more! I have some Halloween decor pictures I keep forgetting to upload haha ....all in good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment