Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday woohoo!

TODAY IS FRIDAY! So excited. E was in the field all week and today ends the week!! He should be home...sometime...apparently something is lost. We were supposed to have a bunch of people over but it's getting late and I don't think that will be happening :( boo. I have the meatballs all made and everything :(.

On another note Mrs. over at: http://tryingourbest.blogspot.com/ is giving away a BEAUTIFUL quilted service star. Jealous! Love it! I have wanted one of these for a while, and one way or another I will get one. Even if I don't win I'll find the perfect one (that just means it wasn't supposed to be for me).

Not much planned this weekend just taking it slow.

This cabernet is tasting pretty good right now...Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi 2008. <3

I'm coping with the delay...they were supposed to be coming home about two hours ago....something is lost. We all know what that means...

No comments:

Post a Comment