Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Family Affair

A little over a week ago our family vacation started! Liam and I hit the road with my in laws headed to Atlanta GA for E’s brother’s wedding.

First stop was New Orleans, LA. We arrived about 10pm to a rainy city. The next morning we had a chance to explore the city a little, however it was super rainy so instead of walking we decided to stay inside the nice warm dry 15 passenger van:). Definitely a neat place I wouldn’t mind spending some time exploring.

SAM_1278

Grandma and Papa said I could have this whole bed to myself!!! Mommy said no way Jose!

SAM_1284

Our view from Cafe Du Monde, that guy gave us some awesome Jazz.

SAM_1291

Hard to see but a little Katrina devastation down in the lower 9th ward. I don’t think I’ve ever been so “at sea level” in a city before. It was truly amazing to look over and see the gulf waters as we were crossing the bridge.

SAM_1297

Last but not least we had to check out one of the legendary cemeteries pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment