Monday, January 25, 2010

hmmmmmm

So the last few days have been easier. Things are slowly getting better and my husband is finally becoming much more positive about having to repeat the phase. I’m very thankful for that. I was worried about him and his mental state.

 

So I try to keep myself occupied. Today my sister in law and I worked on some “rag quilts” for the Christ Child Society. They are super easy to make. If you can cut material and sew a straight seam you’re good to go and they are REALLY cute! I’m thinking of making one for our living room. Here are some directions: Chic Rag Quilt.

We’ll see how it turns out, if I ever find some inexpensive cute fabric I like.

 

I haven’t mentioned this yet, I don’t think but we got a new puppy. Bevo had pneumonia and has passed out of our lives, it’s been about two months since he left and we now have Tux! Talley enjoys making him angry and chewing on him but for the most part they get along well. Now if only he would get along well with daddy….maybe he will change his mind when he comes home.

tux

No comments:

Post a Comment