Sunday, March 7, 2010

Packing Break

We’re day1 into our first PCS…well I should say the Hubsy is day 1 into it. I started two weeks ago by packing everything we left in TX.

We’re doing a DITY (Do it yourself) and I really hope this is the last time we choose to go this route. My house is in shambles and I’m starting to loose patience with the half packed boxes sitting everywhere.

BTW 2 day old Rangers sleep….ALOT. He’s asleep again. Our 2 year old niece goes down for a nap at 1:30, he goes down at 2. Grrr…patience is a virtue (my new mantra)

And last but not least some new pictures~~~

SAM_0424

Alpha Company E is the 5th from the left (to the right of the tall guy) kinda looking at me.

SAM_0427

National Anthem

SAM_0430

Tab IT!

SAM_0436I am SO proud of this man!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kate,
    just found your blog. Super cute!! I am an Army wife too. We are in Texas and about to make our 10th psc move this summer. So if you need any advice, let me know!!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! and enjoy the ride! : )

    ReplyDelete