Friday, March 19, 2010

I am alive! I promise!

We made it Colorado. We're safe and sound,yet our house is still in boxes. We are in Breckenridge for a ski trip with the inlaws until Sunday. Then it's back to work. Most of the time this trip is a destressing period, other times it adds to the stress.

Vacation with my family, much different. We only had 4-5 people most times, this trip we have 10 adults, 2 toddlers, 1 infant, 2 dogs...and a mother in law who does NOT like dogs.

It is an interesting adventure, lets put it that way.

I can't wait to get back and get things put together.

3 comments:

  1. I just came back from skiing, hope you are better on the slopes than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it safely! I've heard that CO is a great place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear Kate! So jealous you are in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete