Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Teething adventures

The little man is STILL teething....we have two molars coming in on the bottom at the same time =misery at nap time, bedtime and generally any time the Tylenol, teething tablets or orajel wears off.

With mama three weeks from delivering baby girl this makes for some long days and nights.

I've tried getting this child to chew on everything (not the Paper he's playing with though! Promise!)



Sounds crazy right? Most parents spend this time trying to keep things out of their child's moth while I keep putting things in. However I'm talking tethers, frozen washcloths anything to give my guy some comfort and it just isn't working :(.

The miracle teether Sophie...no go. He lives the squeak but not the chew part, frozen wash cloths end up on the floor.

What did you do to keep your little one happy?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Your son is so cute. I am your newest follower. Our son just got out of the marines 3 weeks ago. You sent me a a question about the aftershave and I wanted to make sure the you got the message. I am Debi from Adorned From Above.

    You will need to leave in the tee tree oil and the lemon essential oil. They are both antibacterials and will help prevent infections from nicks from shaving. The others are really just for scent. You can up the lemon essential oil if he does not like the smell of the tee tree oil, but tee tree oil is really important.

    My son has such a heavy beard, that sometimes he needed to shave twice a day. He was an MP stationed in Camp LeJuene. He was a dog handler for an IED detective dog in Marjah for the push 2 1/2 years ago. This last deployment he was training the Afghan Police in Marjah. He said that some people never know the difference that they make in life, but that he could see what they were able to do with the 2nd deployment. He and two other young men led the invasion into Marjah during Operation Moshtabarek to clear the way for the rest of the marines to enter the city. He said this time they had paved roads and that, the main road that they cleared every day, was now paved with a stop light. Bazaars were open and people could walk around. So tell your husband thank you from my family. WE KNOW THE SACRIFICES HE, YOU, AND YOUR CHILDREN make every day.

    If you have any other questions send me a message. I am always happy to answer them.

    Have a great day.
    Debi
    www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something (with Cowgirl & Combat Boots) and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

    - Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete