Friday, March 30, 2012

Blogger app?

I'm learning how to do new things with my blogger here. For some reason when I look at my blog posts anywhere but on my computer the background doesn't show up, but a solid color background does :/. I'll have to figure thus thing out.

In the mean time look at that little mischievous cutie! He certainly knows how to find trouble, digging in the trash can find something to rip up is a favorite activity if his these days.

Poor babe has not 1,2,3 or even4 teeth coming in but 5! That makes for some long noisy(spelling?!) days for him and I.

I also had my 34 week check up for miss Anabelle Mae today! Her heartbeat is strong and she measures normal, we're in the home stretch now. 5 weeks until her delivery. Two more weeks and I will be going in every week. It seems like that is when time really starts to fly, and I start to get just a little nervous thinking of becoming the mama of 2 infants!!! Oh well as Vivian Leigh said "I can't think about that today, I'll think about that tomorrow"!

No comments:

Post a Comment