Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A little extra time, what?

I have a little extra time just this moment to post. I don't know where it came from but I'm not going to complain.

Life has been busy around here the last few weeks, first E's birthday, then Easter and now we've settle back into a lull. We're currently trying to figure out our block leave scheduled for this summer, how exactly is the best way to divide our time between the families. This will be the last time E gets to go home until the holidays. Every six months is getting old pretty quick.

Deployment is sneaking up on us. We have less than a year now, being a newbie to this lifestyle I'm starting to get a little anxious. I feel silly saying that because there is so much time. Everytime I think about a holiday we're having I think this is the last one as a family for a year.It's hard to wrap my mind around that.I want to do so many things and I want to make sure E gets as much time with Bean as possible. He's going to miss a lot and so I want to make as many memories as possible to think about while he's missing the other stuff.

Bean on the other hand is doing quite well. He's rolling over from front to back and spinning in circles, think break dancing style. He's very verbal with his cooing but mostly growling. Maybe he learned that from the dogs? Still not gaining much weight, I think the dr. has resigned herself to the fact he is just going to be a little guy.

oooh and another thought mothers day is coming :) I left a hint on the fridge about something I would like but I'm not sure he's going to get it....E might be slightly dense at times. I asked for something in Bean's birthstone and that I could add onto for the next child (or 2 or 3), I was thinking a birthstone band or a necklace charm with his birthstone or intial on it. Does anyone have anything like this that they truly just love?

and last but not least baby pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment