That’s what I live in now by the way. It an all consuming crazy world that doesn’t leave much time, or energy for much else so in a nut shell:
1. We’re having a baby!!! I’m 14 weeks pregnant and we’re very excited!
2. I’m working at the Child Development Center in the after school program, it’s hard but fun…..I dread swimming pools now.
3. E was promoted! WOOOOO HOOOO!….ish haha
4. We still don’t have internet, I have 531 e-mails, any geusses on how many are going to get answered?
5. I’m enjoying VACA but the hubs has to work whahahaha
6. Morning sickness doesn’t end in the Bierschenk family….apparently ever…? and since I don’t look pregnant my running to the bathroom in public places or barfing in parking lots makes me look like a lush…fun.
7. One of my best friends is getting married in a week! So excited for her, and so happy I still fit in the dress I ordered in January haha
And so that’s all I can think of :)
Congratulations to all my blogger friends who have had babies in the last few weeks!! YAY! I’ve looked at all the pictures and they are precious! Can’t wait to read more on this week of freedom.
Happy birthday, anniversary and vacation to all my other friends, you know who you are.